Monday, February 22, 2010

Not Me! Monday

Good Monday Morning, ladies and gentlemen (if there are any of you out there.. all my readers appear to be of the feminine persuasion). How was everyone's weekend? Wonderful, I hope. Mine was nice, too. But, let's face it... there were definitely some things I would rather not admit.

For example, I definitely did not beg my husband to go to the grocery store with me, simply because I prefer to have company while I shop. I am way more independent than that, and I take pride in stocking up our fridge and cabinets for the coming week.

I also did not leave a sinkful of dirty dishes to "soak" for two days in a row, instead of just rinsing them and loading the dishwasher. As I have mentioned in other Not Me! Monday posts, I am always on top of housework, and constantly keep my house sparkly clean.

And last but not least, my hubby and I did not break our "frugality fast" to buy two bicycles over the weekend. Granted, they were from Wal-Mart, and not that expensive, but still. There definitely was not any justifying going on. We would never do such a thing. Not us! (I also sure didn't have to get myself a youth bike, because I am so tall and would never have to get a children's bike to be able to touch the ground.)

So, what have you not been up to lately? Go ahead! Write a Not me! Monday post of your very own, and then hurry over to MckMama's blog to share it. Happy Not Me-ing!

post signature

No comments: